Manufacturing IT Engineer – Belgium
Projects all over Europe
- Execute and coordinate Manufacturing IT projects in the EMEA area
- Estimate and plan project execution for Manufacturing IT projects
- Follow Manufacturing IT standards to guarantee the service quality of our projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to hand over the projects
- You work in a project team following the Agile way of working, based on SCRUM
- Most of the time you work from our Belgian office in Antwerp
- You are willing to travel
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or ICT
- Experience in MOM/MES space is not required but a plus
- Understanding automation systems (DCS, PLC’s SCADA and Batch Execution systems) is not required but a plus
- Ability of planning and prioritizing projects under pressure
- Team player with good stress-resistance and the ability to lead others in a mid-size project
- Excellent command of English and Dutch (knowledge of French or another European language is a plus)
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
In AG Solution, you work in a big international team, for a wide range of businesses.
Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people, we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum, the Agile way of working.
Thanks to our strong growth, you have unique career opportunities, both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Mail your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com